UEL's Student Money Advice & Rights team (SMART) are currently assessing hardship and progression funds, allocating non-repayable awards of up to a maximim of £1500 per student.
Applications are assessed on a first-come first served basis. The SMART funds are limited and will close when funds are exhausted.
- If you feel that your expenditure exceeds your income, the SMART Hardship Fund provides additional financial support to help you remain in Higher Education. Apply now for the SMART Hardship Fund.
- If you are an undergraduate student with the following criteria, the SMART Progression Fund can provide extra financial help:
- If you have children in registered childcare
- If you have high travel costs (living outside of London zones 1-9)
- If you are a final year student with high course costs (studying architecture, fashion design, fashion textiles, fine art, photography).
SMART applications are assessed on a first-come first serve basis. The fund are limited and will close when the funds are exhausted. For further information, contact SMART 020 8223 4444.