The summer before you come back to study is a great time to get things done before you continue your journey with us.
We've gathered some tips from students below about what they did, which can hopefully help steer your summer in the right direction!
1. Get ahead with your reading
2. Join a social group and keep up to date with university events
3. Contact the Centre for Student Success to help you build your CV
4. Think about any modules you have to choose
5. Re-familiarise yourself with the support that's available
6. Get ready to complete re-enrolment, further outlined below.
Information about your examination results, your re-enrolment and fee-payment and your module selection for the next academic year will be sent to your UEL email account so please check your UEL email messages regularly.
In order to continue your studies into the 2017/18 academic year you must re-enrol and check your details even if you have no fees to pay.
Please log on to the intranet for further information.