If you’ve yet to book your place at one of the seven ceremonies follow these simple steps to make sure you’re not left disappointed.
- Register your attendance and purchase your guest tickets at Tempest ticketing
- Apply for your visa letter (if you’re an international student)
- Hire your gown from Ede and Ravenscroft
- Bookmark the link for live streaming of your graduation ceremony
- Look at the great photography and merchandise on offer
- Enjoy your day!
Remember ticketing, gown hire and visa letters need to be processed well in advance of the ceremony. Make sure you don’t leave everything too late, don’t be like Harriet…
The schedule for the week is as follows:
- Monday 31 October, 2.30pm – School of Health, Sport and Bioscience
- Tuesday 1 November, 10.30am – Royal Docks School of Business and Law (Business only)
- Tuesday 1 November, 2.30pm – School of Architecture, Computing and Engineering & Royal Docks School of Business and Law (Law and Criminology only)
- Wednesday 2 November, 10.30am – School of Social Sciences & Sir John Cass School of Education and Communities (postgraduate)
- Wednesday 2 November, 2.30pm – Sir John Cass School of Education and Communities (undergraduate)
- Thursday 3 November, 10.30am – School of Psychology
- Thursday 3 November, 2.30pm – School of Arts and Digital Industries