Summer is all about Daisy Dukes shorts, festivals, rooftop bars and travelling.
This year, I have decided to try so mething different, hereby is my list of the most quirky things to do in London and the best part is the low prices!
- Spitalfields city farm. Have you ever been to a city farm? Come down, visit the animals and get involved in a variety of activities.
- Lights of Soho. Is a must visit if you fancy a cozy night out, the street is packed with neon artistic lights.35 Brewer St, London W1F 0RX
- Sky Garden, this beautiful decorated space besides the incredible view as great restaurants and bars. Must be book in advance.
- Proud east n. 2-10 rd. Haggerston. A selection of restaurants and cafes by the canalside with galleries/library space with communal tables.
- V&A Undressed: A Brief History of Underwear. An exciting and controversial exhibition that covers the relationship between fashion and underware. £12. Exhibition ends 12 March 2017.
The Slide at ArcelorMittal Orbit. Who doesn't like slides? Don't miss your chance to descend the world’s highest and longest tunnel slide this summer. Tickets are on sale now.
- Africa drumming experience. Fancy some rhythms? Then this is for you, get together with your friends and learn how to play a “djembe” in a two hours class. £9 per person or £17 for two.
- Comedy tickets. Fancy laughing out loud while enjoying a glass of prosecco? Then take advantage of this amazing offer on Groupon and get two ticktes at only £10.
- Outdoor Cinema. Remember when cinema used to be cadillac, open space and big screens? Well, you probably weren’t born yet but but this is the perfect recreation of the late 50s. Enjoy a set of two classic movies, street food, live music and bars that turn into clubs after the film. Don't miss out on this deal, only £29 per person on Groupon.
- Paddleboarding. Enjoy a delightful breakfast, learn the basics of Paddleboarding and visit a floating restaurant. Book now, only £25 on Groupon.
- Ice bar with drinks. Enjoy a 40 min sensorial experience surrounded by stunning sculptures, where temperature can reach -5!! But do not panic, a fancy thermal cape, hood and gloves will be provided upon arrival. For a standard ticket prices vary from £13.50 to £16.50.
- Escape room adventure. Are you a fan of Macgyver? Well this is for you, a 60 min experience where you will be solving a puzzle in order to escape from a locked room.Ticket prices start from £19 per person.