Become a mentee and start learning from your mentor. Over a period of time, you can gain support, guidance and assistance from your mentor. Mentors are trained and ready to work with UEL students and recent graduates (those who have graduated in the last two years) from any year group, any subject and any age. The mentors are already in employment or self-eployment and working in their chosen career path in a wide range of companies across London.
They are there to help you develop your understanding of the world of work and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Benefits for you
- Interact with professionals and expand your professional network
- Gain an insider view into the world of work or business
- Learn how to succeed in the recruitment and selection process (CV, cover letters, application forms, interviews, presentations and assessment centres)
- Understand employer's expectations and the skills they look for in graduates
- Gain valuable information that can help you stand out from the crowd
- Increase your self-confidence and self-esteem
How to apply
Complete a mentee application form via this link here. You will then be invited to attend a compulsory briefing session where we can brief you about the finer details of the scheme.
Deadline: Midday (12pm) on Friday 27th January 2017
We will then match you to your mentor who can help you build, push and propel you towards achieving your career goals.
Please contact the CaSE Mentoring Team should you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 8223 2424.