Thinking of working during university? Planning life after graduation?
Come along to UEL’s Careers and Employment Fair on 11 October from 11am until 3pm at Docklands Campus.
This event will ofer you:
- Networking opportunities with over 40 companies from a range of industries
- Part-time, full-time, temporary and graduate roles plus volunteering opportunities
- Presentations by inspirational speakers to help you prepare for the world of work
- Advice on making the most of LinkedIn
- Tips for succeeding with graduate schemes, applications and interview techniques
- Sign-ups to UEL’s paid internship scheme
- Opportunities to find a Mentor and meet Careers Consultants
- and last but not the least, the chance to win a £100 prize!
Extra Shuttle buses will be available on the day to take you between campuses.
Find out all about the fair and book your place here.
For more information about Careers and Student Employability (CaSE) click here.