The schedule of the week is as follows:
- Monday 31 October, 2.30pm – School of Health, Sport and Bioscience
- Tuesday 1 November, 10.30am – Royal Docks School of Business and Law (Business only)
- Tuesday 1 November, 2.30pm – School of Architecture, Computing and Engineering & Royal Docks School of Business and Law (Law and Criminology only)
- Wednesday 2 November, 10.30am – School of Social Sciences & Sir John Cass School of Education and Communities (postgraduate)
- Wednesday 2 November, 2.30pm – Sir John Cass School of Education and Communities (undergraduate)
- Thursday 3 November, 10.30am – School of Psychology
- Thursday 3 November, 2.30pm – School of Arts and Digital Industries
To register your attendance and book tickets for your guests please visit https://register.tempest-graduations.co.uk/index.php.
Make sure you follow these simple rules:
- Enter your student number without the U
- Select University of East London
- Select your date of birth from the dropdown boxes
- Select a student ticket for yourself and up to two guest tickets
Student tickets are complimentary and up to two guest tickets, at £28 each, can be purchased per student. Please note that guest tickets are sold on a first come first served basis, so please purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
All students are able to purchase tickets, regardless of whether they have received their results. Should you become ineligible to graduate, please apply for a refund within 28 days of your purchase.
The deadline for confirming your attendance and purchasing guest tickets is Monday 17th October 2016.
Any unsold tickets will be put on sale at a later date. Please keep checking the Graduation website for updates on whether extra tickets for your ceremony are available or not.