The UEL Careers Centre is packed with interactive employability tools, careers e-learning content and the latest job opportunities. The most popular tools are CV Builder, Interview Simulator, and Business Writing Skills for English.
It is designed to help you navigate today's job market and move your career forward with confidence, whether searching for your first role or making a good impression in your first job.
- Create an expert CV based on employer requirements using the CV Builder
- Browse the most important interview questions from employers
- Take a mock interview online and compare to employers top tips
- Find great job opportunities using the worldwide job search engine
- Understand your strengths, learning styles and personality by completing the Career Assessments & Quizzes
- Networking – discover companies, people & roles
- Understand everything you need to know about the Assessment Centre tool
- Create a 60 second summary of yourself to engage listeners in an interview or networking event using the Elevator Pitch Builder
- Get real advice from employers and career coaches using the Video Hub
- Learn how to market yourself online using LinkedIn and social media
- Weekly careers & employability news from leading publications and your UEL careers team
- Brush up on our business writing skills; commonly misspelt words, good English and how to plan your writing
The first time you access the Careers Centre you will need to register an account.